MMC Norilsk Nickel : SHAREHOLDERS OF MMC NORILSK NICKEL APPROVED DIVIDENDS FOR
June 6, 2013, Moscow - OJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel (hereinafter - 'Norilsk Nickel'
or 'the Company'), the largest global nickel and palladium producer, announces
today that its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the AGM) approved the
consolidated 2012 IFRS financial reports and dividends for the year in the
amount of RUB 400.83 per ordinary share.
Shareholders also approved reduction of the share capital by RUB 13,911,346 to
RUB 158,245,476 by cancellation of 13,911,346 ordinary shares (8.08% of the
Another important item of the AGM agenda was the election of members of the
Board of Directors of Norilsk Nickel. According to the preliminary voting
results the following persons were elected to the Board of Directors:
· Sergey Barbashev - General Director and Chairman of the Managing
Board, CJSC INTERROS Holding Company;
· Alexey Bashkirov - Executive Director for Investments and Asset
Management, CJSC INTERROS Holding Company;
· Sergey Bratukhin - President, CIS Investment Advisers, LLC;
· Andrei Bougrov - Deputy General Director, Member of the Managing
Board, CJSC INTERROS Holding Company;
· Marianna Zakharova - Deputy General Director for Legal Issues,
Member of the Managing Board, CJSC INTERROS Holding Company;
· Valery Matvienko - Director, Alumina Division East, CJSC RUSAL
Global Management B.V.;
· Stalbek Mishakov - Adviser to General Director, CJSC RUSAL Global
· Gareth Penny - Executive Chairman of the Board, New World Resources
· Gerhardus Prinsloo - The majority owner and Director of Natural
· Maxim Sokov - Director for Strategic Investments Management, CJSC
RUSAL Global Management B.V.;
· Vladislav Solovyev - First Deputy CEO, CJSC RUSAL Global Management
· Sergey Chemezov - CEO of RosTec Corporation, State Development,
Advanced Industrial Products Production and Export Facilitation Company;
· Robert Edwards - head of Highcross Resources Ltd.
Additionally, the AGM approved a number of transactions, elected the Audit
Committee and appointed the Company's auditors for 2013.
Following the results of the AGM the first meeting of the newly elected Board
of Directors was held. During the meeting Chairman of the Board of Directors
and heads of key committees were elected. As before, Gareth Penny was elected
Chairman of the Board of Directors and Andrei Bougrov was elected his deputy.
Gerhardus Prinsloo was elected Chairman of the Audit Committee, Maxim Sokov -
Chairman of the Strategy Committee, Sergey Bratukhin - Chairman of the
Corporate Governance, Nomination and Remuneration Committee and Alexey
Bashkirov - Chairman of the Budget Committee.
For further information, please, contact:
Media Relations: Investor Relations:
Phone: +7 (495) 797 82 94 Phone: +7 (495) 786 83 20
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT MMC NORILSK NICKEL:
MMC Norilsk Nickel, a company incorporated under the laws of the Russian
Federation, is the largest diversified mining and metals company in Russia,
the world's largest producer of nickel and palladium and one of the world's
largest producers of platinum, rhodium, copper and cobalt. In addition to
this, MMC Norilsk Nickel produces a large number of other by-products,
including gold, silver, tellurium, selenium, iridium and ruthenium.
The key production units of the Company's group in Russia are at the Polar and
Kola Peninsulas. MMC Norilsk Nickel international assets include operations in
Finland, Australia, Botswana and South Africa.
MMC Norilsk Nickel's shares are traded on the Moscow Exchange. ADR's on the
Company's shares are traded on the other the counter market in the US and on
the London and Berlin stock exchanges.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other
applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of
information contained therein.
Source: MMC Norilsk Nickel via Thomson Reuters ONE
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.