Schibsted : Schibsted ASA (SCH) - Mandatory notification of trade - Allotment of shares to participants in performance based share purchase programs Schibsted Media Group has allotted shares to participants in the Group's performance based share purchase program for 2013. At the same time, allotment in connection with final settlement of the program for 2010 is made. In the share purchase programs, each participant is granted a defined Basic Amount, which is a fixed percent of their fixed salary. Between 11 % and 33 % of the Basic Amount ("Bonus Shares") is awarded when the program starts in the form of Schibsted shares. These shares are now allotted to the participants in the 2013 program. The rest, i.e. between 67 % and 89 % of the Basic Amount ("Performance Amount"), is linked to three-year performance criteria. These shares have now been allotted for the performance based share purchase program for 2010. Reference is made to disclosure of allotment of shares published 27 July 2010. Please find attached overview of the number of shares allotted to primary insiders through pay out of the Bonus Shares related to the 2013 share purchase programs, and the Performance Amount related to the final settlement of the 2010 program, as well as their total holding of shares after these allotments. The transfer of the shares is done in the coming days, and implies that Schibsted ASA transfers 98,955 treasury shares to employees of the Group. After this, Schibsted ASA holds 687,160 treasury shares. For further details of Schibsted's performance based share purchase program, please refer to the Declaration regarding the determination of salary and other remuneration to managers in the Group's annual report 2012, as approved by the Annual General Meeting on 30 April 2013. Oslo, 16 May 2013 Schibsted ASA Jo Christian Steigedal VP Investor Relations This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. 2013 05 16 attachment Shares allotted to primary insiders ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that: (i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and (ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein. Source: Schibsted via Thomson Reuters ONE HUG#1702653
Schibsted : Schibsted ASA (SCH) - Mandatory notification of trade - Allotment of shares to participants in performance based
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.