For Immediate Release - May 08, 2013
JSC Chelyabinsk Zinc Plant to hold Annual General Meeting on June 26, 2013
Chelyabinsk, Russia - May 07, 2013 - The Board of Directors of JSC Chelyabinsk
Zinc Plant ("JSC CZP") (LSE, MICEX: CHZN) adopted a decision to hold an Annual
General Shareholders' Meeting of JSC CZP on June 26, 2013. Shareholders can
participate in the meeting personally or submit voting ballots which will be
counted for the purposes of the meeting's quorum. The Board of Directors of JSC
CZP has set May 11, 2013 as the record date for preparing the list of
shareholders entitled to participate in the Annual General Meeting.
The Annual General Meeting will address the following agenda items:
1. The adoption of the annual report and annual financial statements,
including the profit and loss account of JSC CZP, and distribution of
profits and losses of JSC CZP based on the results of the 2012 financial
2. The election of the Board of Directors of JSC CZP.
3. The election of the Audit Commission of JSC CZP.
4. The appointment of the external auditors of JSC CZP.
5. The approval of an interested party transaction in relation to the
obtaining of directors and officers liability insurance for JSC CZP.
6. The determination of the cost for the provision of directors and officers
liability insurance for JSC CZP.
The Board of Directors of JSC CZP has decided to recommend to the Annual
General Shareholders' Meeting of JSC CZP not to declare or pay annual dividends
based on the results of the 2012 financial year. Retained earnings based on
2012 results to allocate to finance investment activity of the Company as
determined by the Board of Directors.
In accordance with current legislation of Russian Federation and CZP's Charter,
the current Board of Directors has nominated those candidates for the new Board
of Directors proposed by the shareholders for approval by the AGM. The list of
* Vladimir Bublik (Rector of the Ural State Law Academy, Doctor of Juridical
* Nikita Frash (Deputy managing director of the CJSC CB "CentroCredit");
* Sergey Grudin (Chairman of the Board of the LLC CB "Koltso Urala");
* Oleg Meluhov (Director for corporate relations and special projects of the
LLC UMMC-Holding, PhD in Technical Sciences);
* Igor Myskin (General director of the CJSC "Skat-Reil");
* Stanislav Naboichenko (Corresponding member of the Russian Academy Of
Sciences, president of the Ural State Technical University, Doctor of the
* Andrey Panshin (Technical director of the LLS UMMC-Holding, PhD of
* Rinat Shakirzyanov (General director of the JSC CZP).
The information (materials) that must be provided to shareholders in
preparation for the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting will be on display
from June 06, 2013 (on business days during business hours from 10:00AM to 04:
00PM) at the Department of corporate and property relations of JSC CZP: 24
Sverdlovsky Trakt, Chelyabinsk 454008, Russian Federation.
Completed voting ballots should be forwarded to the following addresses:
* JSC Chelyabinsk Zinc Plant, 24 Sverdlovsky Trakt, Chelyabinsk 454008,
* CJSC "VRK", 16 Dobrolyubova Street, 5th floor, Yekaterinburg, 620014
The deadline for submission of completed voting ballots: June 24, 2013.
The Annual General Meeting will be held at the following venue: The Conference
Hall of the plant administration building (bldg. 4), situated at: 24
Sverdlovsky Trakt, Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation. The Annual General Meeting
will start at 12:00AM (local time), with the registration of meeting
participants beginning at 10:00AM (local time).
About Chelyabinsk Zinc Plant
Chelyabinsk Zinc Plant is the leading Russian zinc and zinc alloys producer. In
2012 the plant produced 160,002 tonnes of salable SHG zinc.
According to consolidated IFRS accounts, revenue in 2012 was RUB 13,077 mln and
EBITDA was RUB 1,499 mln.
Ordinary shares of CZP are traded on the MICEX-RTS exchange under ticker CHZN
and Global Depository Receipts (GDR) are traded on the London Stock Exchange
under ticker CHZN.
Investor and Media Contacts:
Natalya Vasilieva, PR, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +7 (351) 799-01-52
Evgeny Ponomarev, IR, email@example.com
Tel: +7 (963) 998-55-58
-0- May/08/2013 10:59 GMT
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.