6th Asia LNG Forum 2013 Will Be Held on June 18-19 in Beijing
SHANGHAI -- April 22, 2013
According to IEA’s report, Asia will become the second largest natural gas
market by 2015, right behind North America, with an estimated demand of 790
billion cubic meters. Under the circumstances, CBI BIZ will hold the 6^th Asia
LNG Forum 2013 on June 18^th-19^th in Beijing, China.
The summit will discuss the future development of Asia’s LNG market, including
export and import trends, LNG shipping business and terminal construction.
The following hot topics will be covered:
1. Global Natural Gas Price Changes during H1 2013
2. Singapore’s First LNG Import Terminal and Its Influence on Asia
Pacific’s LNG Supply & Demand
3. China’s LNG Market Growth
4. US Shale Gas Strikes Global LNG Market
5. Russian LNG Development Plan & Its Export Pattern
6. Japan’s Huge LNG Import Demand
7. India’s LNG Import Demand
8. International LNG Shipping Route and Future Vessel Need
9. Large Low-temperature Storage Tank Design and Key Points of Its
10. Small and Mid-sized LNG Development Projects in China
11. Analysis on Current FSRU RFPs and Planned Projects
12. The Evolution of FSRUs: Meeting the Requirements of the Evolving Demand
The Conference Committee said that international oil companies such as Shell,
BP, Total, Gazprom, Qatar Gas, ADGAS, India Oil Corporation, Kogas, Japan LNG,
etc. have already shown great interests in attending the event.
Besides, the Committee guaranteed that there will be more than 30 people from
CNPC, Sinopec and CNOOC (different project leaders and Deputy General
Managers) attending this conference.
More than 150 experts from governments, associations, global oil & gas
companies, EPC companies for terminals, shipping companies, etc. will join in
For more Information, please visit:
Yvonne Dai, +86-21-5155 0719
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.