Banco Santander-Chile : BANCO SANTANDER CHILE ORDINARY SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING
As indicated by the Board of Directors, Banco Santander Chile's annual
Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting will be held on April 29, 2013, beginning at
17:00 hours at the Banks Headquarters on 140 Bandera Street, 12th Floor,
Santiago. The following matters will be discussed and voted on:
1. Approval of the Annual Report, Balance Sheet and Consolidated Financial
Statements of the Bank and its subsidiaries, the Independent Report of the
External Auditors, and the Notes corresponding to the financial year ending
December 31st of 2012.
These can be viewed at:
http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=71614&p=irol-sec 6k dated
2. Approve the payment of a dividend of Ch$1.23526251per share or 60% of 2012
net income attributable to shareholders as a dividend, which will paid in
Chile beginning on, April 30^th, 2013. The remaining 40% of 2012 net income
attributable to shareholders will be retained as reserves.
3. Approval of External Auditors. The Board is proposing the re-assignment of
Deloitte Auditors y Consultores Limitada, the Bank's current auditors.
4. Approval of local rating agencies. The Board is proposing to maintain the
current local rating agencies: Feller Rate and Fitch Rating Chile.
5. Approve the nomination of Juan Pedro Santa María as Alternate Board member
of the Bank. He re-placed Juan Hoyos, please see on
http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=71614&p=irol-sec, dated 09/04/
2012 for more information.
6. Approve the Board of Directors' 2013 remuneration. The proposal is no
change in real terms to the amount approved in 2012. For details regarding
remuneration of the Board of Directors see Note 37d of our 2012 Audited
7. Approval of the Audit Committee's 2012 budget and remuneration for its
members. The proposal is to maintain the remuneration scheme approved in the
annual shareholder meeting of 2012.
8. Account of all operations with related parties as defined by Article 89 and
Title XVI of Law 18,046. These can be viewed in Note 37 of the Bank's 2012
Audited Financial Statements.
9. Discuss any matter of interest that should be discussed in an Ordinary
Shareholders' Meeting as defined by law and by the Bank's bylaws.
In regards to the Record date and Ex-Dividend date along with pay date see
Chilean Peso per local shares = Ch$ 1.23526251 per share
Record Date Ex Dividend Date Payment Date
Chile April 24, 2013 April 25, 2013 April 30, 2013
NYSE April 24, 2013 April 22, 2013 TBA
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other
applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of
information contained therein.
Source: Banco Santander-Chile via Thomson Reuters ONE
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.