AOKI Holdings Announces Notice Regarding Result of Share Repurchase Through
ToSTNeT-3 and Completion of Share Repurchase
YOKOHAMA, Japan -- March 22, 2013
AOKI Holdings Inc. (TOKYO:8214)(ISIN:JP3105400000) hereby serves notice that,
the Company acquired its own shares as announced on March 18, 2013. Details
are as follows.
With this repurchase, share repurchase pursuant to the Board of Directors'
resolution of November 8, 2012 was completed.
1. Reason for share repurchase
The Company repurchased its own shares in order to adopt timely and flexible
financial strategies in response to changes in the operating environment and
to enhance shareholder value.
2. Details of share repurchase
(1) Type of shares repurchased: Common stock of AOKI Holdings
(2) Total number of shares 374,100 shares
(3) Repurchase cost: 882,501,900 yen (2,359 yen per share)
(4) Date of repurchase: March 19, 2013 (Tuesday)
Transaction through Off-Auction Own Share
(5) Method of repurchase: Repurchase Trading System of the Tokyo
Stock Exchange (ToSTNeT-3)
1. Details of the resolution of share repurchase (announced on November 8,
(1) Type of shares to be Common stock of AOKI Holdings
Total number of shares to be Up to 1 million shares
(2) repurchased: (2.40 % of total shares outstanding
(excluding treasury stock))
(3) Total value of shares to be Up to 2 billion yen
2. Total number of shares repurchased based on the above Board of Directors'
resolution up to March 19, 2013
(1) Total number of shares 933,600 shares
(2) Total value of shares 1,999,939,600 yen
About AOKI Group
As a corporate group that continues to break the mold and innovate, The AOKI
Group has worked to meet the needs of customers in a variety of life scenes.
This has led to our expansion into new markets, including the bridal and
AOKI Holdings Inc.
Yumiko Kawai, +81-45-941-1388
Investor/Public Relations Department
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.