Overview of the Honda Exhibit at the 29th Osaka Motorcycle Show
Overview of the Honda Exhibit at the 29th Osaka Motorcycle Show 2013 and the 40th Tokyo Motorcycle Show 2013
Tokyo, Mar 12, 2013 - (JCN Newswire) - Honda today announced that it will exhibit a large variety of motorcycle models at the 29th Osaka Motorcycle Show 2013 to be held from Friday, March 15 to Sunday, March 17 at Intex Osaka and the 40th Tokyo Motorcycle Show to be held from Friday, March 22 to Sunday, March 24 at Tokyo Big Sight.
The Honda exhibit will feature both exhibition and production models, with 24 models at the Osaka Motorcycle Show and 32 models at the Tokyo Motorcycle Show. Under the slogan of "I love motorcycles!", Honda will unveil new initiatives that point the way to a fun-filled lifestyle revolving around motorcycles, including a mobile campaign integrated with a smartphone app to communicate with the shows' visitors.
- Main vehicles to be exhibited -
Exhibition models, Models planned for production
- CBR400R: Fully cowled, vibrant road sport model featuring a newly developed liquid-cooled 4-stroke DOHC inline 2-cylinder engine - CB400F: Naked road sport model equipped with the same engine as the CBR400R
- 400X: Sport tourer model originating from the "Crossover Concept"
- CTX700N: Cruiser model implementing the new concept of "Comfort Technology Experience" *Exhibited at the Tokyo Motorcycle Show only - CTX700: Cruiser model created by equipping the CTX700N with cowls - CRF250M: Motard model derived from the CRF250L, with on-road tires - Forza Si: New 250cc scooter demonstrating agility and sporty performance - Grom: Recreational model with a 125cc engine that conjures up extreme riding
- Cross Cub: New style Super Cub with playful spirit and sporty image - Zoomer X: A uniquely styled scooter with a 110cc engine - CBR125R: Fully cowled 125cc road sport model
- Production models in the exhibit focus on new products such as the GOLDWING F6B and CBR600RR. Vehicles on display will be dressed up in accessories to suggest ways to better suit your motorcycle lifestyle.
- CRF450 Rally: The racing vehicle employed by Team HRC, Honda's factory team, to compete in the Dakar 2013 Peru-Argentina-Chile
The 29th Osaka Motorcycle Show 2013: Dates and place - Dates: Friday, March 15 to Sunday, March 17 (3 days) 10:00 am - 5:00 pm each day Place: Intex Osaka, Building No. 2
The 40th Tokyo Motorcycle Show 2013: Dates and place - Dates: Friday, March 22 10:00 am - 1:00 pm: Press and industry admission 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm: General admission; Saturday, March 23 10:00 am - 6:00 pm: General admission; Sunday, March 2 10:00 am - 5:00 pm: General admission Place: Tokyo Big Sight, West Hall 1 and 2, Outdoor exhibition zone, Atrium
Details and photographs available at http://world.honda.com/news/2013/2130312Osaka-Tokyo-Motorcycle-Show/
* For both shows, Honda Motorcycle Japan Co., Ltd. is in charge of planning and operations for the Honda display booths.
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (TSE:7267/NYSE:HMC/LSE:HNDA.L) is one of the leading manufacturers of automobiles and power products and the largest manufacture of motorcycles in the world. Honda has always sought to provide genuine satisfaction to people worldwide. The result is more than 120 manufacturing facilities in 30 countries worldwide, producing a wide range of products, including motorcycles, ATVs, generators, marine engines, lawn and garden equipment and automobiles that bring the company into contact with over 19 million customers annually. For more information, please visit http://world.honda.com.
Honda Media Inquiries email@example.com +81-3-5412-1512
Copyright 2013 JCN Newswire. All rights reserved. www.japancorp.net
Provider ID: 00026416