Canaccord Financial Inc: Director/PDMR Shareholding
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS/PERSONS DISCHARING MANAGERIAL
RESPONSIBILITY AND CONNECTED PERSONS Annex DTR3 1. Name of the issuer 2. State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction CANACCORD FINANCIAL INC. notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2 R, (ii) a disclosure made in accordance with LR 9.8.6R(1) or (iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act (2006). DTR 3.1.2 R
3. Name of person discharging 4. State whether notification relates
managerial responsibilities/ to a person connected with a person director discharging managerial responsibilities/director named in PETER M. BROWN 3 and identify the connected person SPOUSE- JOANNE BROWN
5. Indicate whether the 6. Description of shares (including
notification is in respect of a class), debentures or derivatives holding of the person referred or financial instruments relating to in 3 or 4 above or in respect to shares of a non-beneficial interest COMMON SHARES NOTIFICATION RELATES TO THE PERSONS NAMED IN 4.
7. Name of registered shareholders 8 State the nature of the transaction
(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of SALE IN OPEN MARKET them PETERM. BROWN: 1,221,946
9. Number of shares, debentures or 10. Percentage of issued class acquired
financial instruments relating (treasury shares of that class to shares acquired should not be taken into account when calculating percentage) N/A N/A
11. Number of shares, debentures or 12. Percentage of issued class disposed
financial instruments relating (treasury shares of that class to shares disposed should not be taken into account when calculating percentage) 15,000 COMMON SHARES 0.015%
13. Price per share or value of 14. Date and place of transaction
transaction FEBRUARY 25, 2013 $7.37CANADIAN VANCOUVER, CANADA
15. Total holding following 16. Date issuer informed of transaction
notification and total percentage holding following FEBRUARY 25, 2013 notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage) PETER M. BROWN: 1,206,946/1.18% If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes 17 Date of grant 18. Period during which or date on which exercisable
19. Total amount paid (if any) for 20. Description of shares or debentures
grant of the option involved (class and number)
21. Exercise price (if fixed at time 22. Total number of shares or
of grant) or indication that debentures over which options held price is to be fixed at the time following notification of exercise 23. Any additional information 24. Name of contact and telephone number for queries NONE MARTIN MacLACHLAN 1-416-867-6078 Name of authorised official of issuer responsible for making notification
MARTIN MacLACHLAN,GENERAL COUNSEL AND CORPORATE SECRETARY
Date of Notification FEBRUARY 26, 2013
Notes: This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DTR 3.1.4.
(1) An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.
(2) An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
(3) An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director /person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.
(4) An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
-0- Feb/26/2013 07:00 GMT