Canaccord Financial Inc: Director/PDMR Shareholding
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS/PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL
RESPONSIBILITY AND CONNECTED PERSONS Annex DTR3 1. Name of the issuer 2. State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction CANACCORD FINANCIAL INC. notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2 R, (ii) a disclosure made in accordance with LR 9.8.6R(1) or (iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act (2006). DTR 3.1.2 R
3. Name of person discharging 4. State whether notification relates
managerial responsibilities/ to a person connected with a person director discharging managerial responsibilities/director named in DANIEL DAVIAU 3 and identify the connected person N/A
5. Indicate whether the notification 6. Description of shares (including
is in respect of a holding of the class), debentures or derivatives person referred to in 3 or 4 or financial instruments relating above or in respect of a to shares non-beneficial interest COMMON SHARES NOTIFICATION RELATES TO THE PERSONS NAMED IN 3.
7. Name of registered shareholders 8. State the nature of the transaction
(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of ACQUISITION UNDER ANEMPLOYEE STOCK them PURCHASE PLAN DANIEL DAVIAU
9. Number of shares, debentures or 10. Percentage of issued class acquired
financial instruments relating to (treasury shares of that class shares acquired should not be taken into account when calculating percentage) DANIEL DAVIAU: 835COMMON SHARES MR. DAVIAU: 0.0008%
11. Number of shares, debentures or 12. Percentage of issued class disposed
financial instruments relating to (treasury shares of that class shares disposed should not be taken into account when calculating percentage) N/A N/A
13. Price per share or value of 14. Date and place of transaction
transaction VANCOUVER MR. DAVIAU: $7.19 CANADIAN FEBRUARY 5, 2013
15. Total holding following 16. Date issuer informed of transaction
notification and total percentage holding following notification FEBRUARY 5, 2013 (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage) DANIEL DAVIAU: 1,496,049/ 1.46% If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes 17 Date of grant 18. Period during which or date on which exercisable
19. Total amount paid (if any) for 20. Description of shares or debentures
grant of the option involved (class and number)
21. Exercise price (if fixed at time 22. Total number of shares or
of grant) or indication that debentures over which options held price is to be fixed at the time following notification of exercise 23. Any additional information 24. Name of contact and telephone number for queries NONE JULIA GRAY 1-416-687-5315 Name of authorised official of issuer responsible for making notification
JULIA GRAY, ASSOCIATE GENERAL COUNSEL AND ASSISTANT CORPORATE SECRETARY
Date of Notification: FEBRUARY 6, 2013
Notes: This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DTR 3.1.4.
(1) An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.
(2) An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
(3) An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director /person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.
(4) An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
-0- Feb/06/2013 12:22 GMT