PR Newswire/euro adhoc/
EANS-Voting Rights: Syzygy AG / Release according to article 26, section 1 WpHG
(Securities Trading Act) with the aim of Europe-wide distribution
Notification of voting rights transmitted by euro adhoc. The issuer is responsible for the content of this announcement.
Announcement according to Article 21, Section 1 of the WpHG (share)
On January 11, 2013, SYZYGY AG was informed of the following (convenience
1. On January 2, 2013, the share of voting rights of WPP plc, St. Helier,
Jersey/United Kingdom, in Syzygy AG has exceeded the thresholds of 3%, 5%, 10%,
15%, 20% and 25% and was then 29.9998% (equivalent to 3,848,514 voting rights).
Of these voting rights 29.9998% (equivalent to 3,848,514 voting rights) are
attributed to WPP plc pursuant to Sec. 22 paragraph 1 sentence 1 number 1 WpHG.
The voting rights attributed to WPP plc are held through the following
affiliates, all of which hold more than 3% of the voting rights in Syzygy AG:
- WPP 2012 Limited (previously: WPP plc)
- WPP Air 1 Limited
- Lexington International B.V.
- WPP Madrid Square Limited
- WPP 2005 Limited
- WPP LN Limited
- WPP Group (UK) Limited
- Arbour Square B.V.
- WPP Luxembourg Europe SARL
- Vincent Square Holding B.V.
- WPP Luxembourg Germany Holdings 3 Sarl
- WPP Luxembourg Germany Holdings S.à.r.l
- WPP Deutschland Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- WPP Marketing Communications Germany BV
- DSBK Activate GmbH (previously: DSB&K Werbeagentur GmbH)
2. On November 23, 2012, the share of voting rights of NFO (Luxembourg) SARL,
Luxembourg, Luxembourg, in Syzygy AG fell below the thresholds of 3% and 5% and
was then 0% (equivalent to 0 voting rights).
3. On January 2, 2013, the share of voting rights of NFO Holding (Luxembourg)
S.a.r.l., Luxembourg, Luxembourg, in Syzygy AG fell below the thresholds of 3%
and 5% and was then 0% (equivalent to 0 voting rights).
The Management Board
Further inquiry note:
issuer: Syzygy AG
Im Atzelnest 3
D-61352 Bad Homburg
phone: +49(0)6172 9488-100
FAX: +49(0)6172 9488-272
indexes: CDAX, Prime All Share, Technology All Share
stockmarkets: free trade: Berlin, München, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart,
regulated dealing/prime standard: Frankfurt
The content and accuracy of news releases published on this site and/or
distributed by PR Newswire or its partners are the sole responsibility of the
originating company or organisation. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the
accuracy of our services, such releases are not actively monitored or reviewed
by PR Newswire or its partners and under no circumstances shall PR Newswire or
its partners be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the use of such
information. All information should be checked prior to publication.
-0- Jan/16/2013 08:25 GMT
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.