Technip awarded pipeline installation contract in the Gulf of Mexico Business Wire PARIS -- December 18, 2012 Regulatory News: Technip (Paris:TEC) (ISIN:FR0000131708) was awarded by the Discovery System* ^ a lump sum pipeline installation contract for Discovery’s South Timbalier Block 283 Junction Platform project. The pipelines will be installed between existing facilities in South Timbalier 280 and Ewing Bank 873 and the new platform in Block 283, at water depths ranging from 83 to 244 meters. The contract covers project management, engineering, transport, installation and pre-commissioning: *15.8 kilometers of 12” pipeline, *13.9 kilometers of 30” pipeline. Technip's operating center in Houston, Texas will perform the overall project management and engineering. Offshore installation will be performed in 2013 with the G1200 as the primary installation vessel for all pipelay. Pre-commissioning will be completed by one of the Technip diving support vessels. David Dickson, Technip’s Senior Vice President, North America Region, has declared: “This award is the largest-diameter pipelay contract for Technip in the Gulf of Mexico, thanks to the acquisition of Global Industries. This 30” pipeline will also be the largest diameter lines installed by the G1200 vessel to date.” * Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE:WPZ) owns 60 percent of the Discovery System and operates it. DCP Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE:DPM) owns the other 40 percent of the Discovery System. Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry. From the deepest Subsea oil & gas developments to the largest and most complex Offshore and Onshore infrastructures, our 32,000 people are constantly offering the best solutions and most innovative technologies to meet the world’s energy challenges. Present in 48 countries, Technip has state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and operates a fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installation and subsea construction. Technip shares are listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris exchange and the USA over-the-counter (OTC) market as an American Depositary Receipt (ADR: TKPPY). Contact: Technip Public Relations Christophe Bélorgeot Tel. +33 (0) 1 47 78 39 92 Floriane Lassalle-Massip Tel. +33 (0) 1 47 78 32 79 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Investor and Analyst Relations Kimberly Stewart Tel.+33 (0) 1 47 7866 74 E-mail: email@example.com Apollinaire Vandier Tel:+33 (0) 1 47 7860 74 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website http://www.technip.com
Technip awarded pipeline installation contract in the Gulf of Mexico
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.