Canaccord Financial Inc: Director/PDMR Shareholding
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS/PERSONS DISCHARING
MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND CONNECTED PERSONS
1. Name of the issuer 2. State whether the notification relates to (i) a
transaction notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2 R,
(ii) a disclosure made in accordance with LR 9.8.6R(1)
or (iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section
793 of the Companies Act (2006).
DTR 3.1.2 R
CANACCORD FINANCIAL INC.
3. Name of person discharging managerial 4. State whether notification relates to a person
responsibilities/director connected with a person discharging managerial
responsibilities/director named in 3 and identify the
STEANE CONSULTING LIMITED
MICHAEL D. HARRIS
5. Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a 6. Description of shares (including class), debentures or
holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or derivatives or financial instruments relating to
in respect of a non-beneficial interest shares NOTIFICATION RELATES TO THE PERSONS NAMED IN 4.
COMMON SHARES 7. Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than 8 State the nature of the transaction
one, the number of shares held by each of them MICHAEL D. HARRIS: 62,200
PURCHASES IN OPEN MARKET
9. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments 10. Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares
relating to shares acquired of that class should not be taken into account when
1,000 COMMON SHARES 11. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments 12. Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares
relating to shares disposed of that class should not be taken into account when
N/A 13. Price per share or value of transaction 14. Date and place of transaction
$5.03 CANADIAN NOVEMBER 8, 2012
15. Total holding following notification and total 16. Date issuer informed of transaction
percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
NOVEMBER 8, 2012
MICHAEL HARRIS: 63,200/0.06% THE FIGURE ABOVE INCLUDES SHAREHOLDINGS OWNED BY MR.
HARRIS' CONNECTED PERSONS
If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes
17 Date of grant 18. Period during which or date on
19. Total amount paid (if any) for 20. Description of shares or
grant of the option debentures involved (class and
21. Exercise price (if fixed at 22. Total number of shares or
time of grant) or indication debentures over which options that price is to be fixed at held following notification
the time of exercise
23. Any additional information 24. Name of contact and telephone
number for queries NONE MARTIN MacLACHLAN
Name of authorised official of issuer responsible for making notification
MARTIN MacLACHLAN, GENERAL COUNSEL AND CORPORATE SECRETARY
Date of Notification NOVEMBER 9, 2012
Notes: This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DTR 3.1.4.
(1) An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.
(2) An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
(3) An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.
(4) An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
-0- Nov/09/2012 14:40 GMT