Swedish Match: Interim Report January – September 2012
STOCKHOLM -- October 30, 2012
Swedish Match (STO:SWMA):
· Sales for the third quarter increased by 7 percent to 3,208 MSEK (3,011) and
by 6 percent in local currencies
· Operating profit from product areas1) for the third quarter increased by 4
percent to 942 MSEK (909) and by 3 percent in local currencies
· Operating profit2) increased by 4 percent to 1,022 MSEK (983) for the third
· EPS (basic) for the third quarter increased by 4 percent to 3.41 SEK (3.28),
EPS (basic) for the first nine months increased by 19 percent to 10.40 SEK
1. Operating profit for Swedish Match product areas, which excludes share of
net profit in STG and larger one time items.
2. Operating profit for the Group includes share of net profit in STG and
larger one time items.
For the full report: http://www.swedishmatch.com/investors/
Swedish Match telephone conference
A telephone conference will be held today, Tuesday, October 30 at 2:00 p.m.
(CET), (1:00 p.m. UK time). At this time we will review and comment on the
results. Participants will include Lars Dahlgren, Joakim Tilly, and Emmett
Listen to the telephone conference live at:
Replay will be available for 30 days at the link above as well as on telephone
UK replay number: +44 20 7031 4064, access code: 909284
US replay number: +1954334 0342, access code: 909284
Swedish replay number: +46 8505203 33, access code: 909284
The character of the information in this report is such that it shall be
disclosed by Swedish Match AB (publ) in accordance with the Swedish Securities
Markets Act. The information was disclosed to the media on October 30, 2012 at
08.15 a.m. (CET).
Swedish Match AB (publ), Box 7179, SE-103 88 Stockholm, Sweden Visiting
address: Västra Trädgårdsgatan 15. Telephone: +4686580200 Corporate
Identity Number: 556015-0756 www.swedishmatch.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
Lars Dahlgren, President and Chief Executive Officer
Joakim Tilly, Chief Financial Officer
Emmett Harrison, Senior Vice President Corporate Communications and
Richard Flaherty, President US Division, US Investor Relations contact
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.