AZ Electronic Mtrls (AZEM) - Director/PDMR Shareholding
RNS Number : 1875P
AZ Electronic Materials S.A.
22 October 2012
AZ ELECTRONIC MATERIALS S.A.
("AZ" or "Company")
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS, PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL
RESPONSIBILITY OR CONNECTED PERSONS
Please complete all relevant boxes should in block capital letters.
1. Name of the issuer 2. State whether the notification
relates to (i) a transaction notified
in accordance with DTR 3.1.2R; (ii) a
disclosure made in accordance with
LR9.8.6R(1) or (iii) a disclosure
made in accordance with section 793
of the Companies Act (2006).
AZ ELECTRONIC MATERIALS S.A. DTR 3.1.2.R
3. Name of person discharging 4. State whether notification relates to
managerial a person connected with a person
responsibilities/director discharging managerial
responsibilities/director named in 3
and identify the connected person
ANDREW ALLNER RELATES TO MRS SUSAN ALLNER, SPOUSE
OF DIRECTOR NAMED IN (3).
5. Indicate whether the notification 6. Description of shares (including
is in respect of a holding of the class), debentures or derivatives or
person referred to in 3 or 4 above financial instruments relating to
or in respect of a non-beneficial shares
HOLDING OF PERSON NAMED IN (4) ORDINARY SHARES OF US$0.10 EACH
7. Name of registered shareholders(s) 8 State the nature of the transaction
and, if more than one, the number
of shares held by each of them
SUSAN ISABEL ALLNER ACQUISITION OF SHARES THROUGH
COMPANY'S DIVIDEND RE-INVESTMENT PLAN
9. Number of shares, debentures or 10. Percentage of issued class
financial instruments relating to acquired (treasury shares of
shares acquired that class should not be taken
into account when calculating
11. Number of shares, debentures or 12. Percentage of issued class
financial instruments relating to disposed (treasury shares of
shares disposed that class should not be taken
into account when calculating
13. Price per share or value of transaction 14. Date and place of transaction
£3.350119 PER SHARE 19 OCTOBER 2012, LONDON
15. Total holding following notification 16. Date issuer informed of
and total percentage holding following transaction
notification (any treasury shares
should not be taken into account when
26,828 (0.00%) 19 OCTOBER 2012
If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options
by the issuer complete the following boxes
17 Date of grant 18. Period during which or date on
which it can be exercised
19. Total amount paid (if any) for grant of 20. Description of shares or
the option debentures involved (class and
21. Exercise price (if fixed at time of 22. Total number of shares or
grant) or indication that price is to debentures over which options
be fixed at the time of exercise held following notification
23. Any additional information 24. Name of contact and telephone
number for queries
N/A MICHAEL ARNAOUTI, COMPANY
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8622 3814
Name of duly authorised officer of issuer responsible for making notification
Date of notification 22 OCTOBER 2012
Notes: This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification
required by DR 3.1.4R(1).
(1) An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to
the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and
(2) An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the
shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8,13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
(3) An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a
director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes
1 to 3 and 17 to 24.
(4) An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument
relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete
boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
RDSDLLBLLBFLFBD -0- Oct/22/2012 08:00 GMT
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.