Softbank Corp (56ID) - Issue of the 39th and the 40th Bond
RNS Number : 7383L
07 September 2012
September 7, 2012
Issue of the 39^th Unsecured Straight Corporate Bond and
the 40^th Unsecured Straight Corporate Bond
SOFTBANK CORP. (the "Company") announces that it has determined the
following terms and conditions for the issuance of its 39^th unsecured
straight corporate bond with inter-bond pari passu clause (also known as the
"Fukuoka SoftBank HAWKS Bond") and 40^th unsecured straight corporate bond
with inter-bond pari passu clause.
The 39^th unsecured straight The 40^th unsecured
corporate bond straight corporate bond
1. Total amount of JPY 100 billion JPY 10 billion
2. Denomination per JPY 1 million JPY 100 million
3. Coupon rate 0.74％ per annum 0.732％ per annum
4. Issue price 100% of the principal amount
5. Redemption price 100% of the principal amount
6. Term 5 years
7. Maturity date September 22, 2017 September 14, 2017
The bonds will be redeemed in full upon maturity. The
may also be repurchased and redeemed at any time
commencing from the first day following the closing
subject to requirements of the book-entry transfer
March 24 and September 24 March 14 and September
9. Coupon payment dates 14 of each year
of each year
10. Offering period September 10, 2012 to September 7, 2012
September 21, 2012
11. Closing date September 24, 2012 September 14, 2012
12. Method of offering Offering to the general public in Japan
13. Market Mainly retail investors Institutional investors
14. Collateral No collateral or guarantee is pledged and no assets
are specifically reserved to secure these bonds.
Negative pledge clause and Negative pledge clause
15. Covenants clause for transformation
from unsecured to secured
Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd. Mizuho Securities Co.,
Daiwa Securities Co. Ltd.
Nomura Securities Co., Ltd. Nomura Securities Co.,
SMBC Nikko Securities Inc.
Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan
Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Stanley Securities Co.,
Securities Co., Ltd. Ltd.
SBI SECURITIES Co., Ltd. Citigroup Global
Markets Japan Inc.
IwaiCosmo Securities Co.,
Okasan Securities Co., Ltd.
Tokai Tokyo Securities Co.,
17. Trustee Aozora Bank, Ltd.
18. Fiscal agent Mizuho Corporate Bank,
19. Book-entry transfer Japan Securities Depository Center, Inc.
20. Rating A (Japan Credit Rating Agency, Ltd.)
21. Use of proceeds Redemption of bonds and Repayment of borrowings
repayment of borrowings
<Notes> Regarding the 39^th unsecured straight corporate bond, the Company
prepares gifts (a blanket featuring the "White Family" father) for all
subscribers to this bond. The Company will also hold a prize drawing for such
bond subscribers where 20 lucky couples (40 people) will win a pair of tickets
and one night's hotel accommodation for two for the Fukuoka SoftBank HAWKS'
2013 season home opening game.
This press release relates to offerings of Japanese Yen-denominated Bonds (the
"Bonds") that are intended to be directed into Japan and its residents thereof
in accordance with the laws, customary practices and documentation of Japan.
This press release does not constitute an offer of any securities for sale in
the United States. The Bonds have not been registered under the United States
Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Act"), and may not be offered or sold
in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the
registration requirements under the Act.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
STRUGURWBUPPUWM -0- Sep/07/2012 06:00 GMT
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.