DUBLIN, Ireland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 10, 2008
Research and Markets
has announced the addition of the "Friends Provident - Company
Profile" company profile to their offering.
This company profile will assist individual investors, managers
and companies in evaluating opportunities, trends, market innovations,
and selecting appropriate information solutions in order to make
effective decisions. The report is based on extensive research using
data available from reliable publications, trade associations and the
The report elaborates on the company's business structure and
operations, products and services. The report includes key financial
information and strategic analysis that intends to aid investors to
find better prospects with the company and gain an insight into the
- Provides a snapshot version of the company's performance,
through its financials and charts to evaluate the company growth
- It offers key company data and analysis vis-a-vis to the major
industry players. This information is vital from the point of
estimating business strategies of the company and facilitate in
decision-making process for the investors.
- Provides key financial information of the company, sales and
product ratio, revenue and income trend, stock performances for the
most recently ended quarter, financial year across businesses, and
- Tracks major M&A trends and developments undertaken in the
current fiscal year to get a better understanding of company's growth
- The report identifies and analyzes the company's strength and
weaknesses to come up with the possible opportunities for the company.
- The report comments on the company's outlook for the forthcoming
periods both on strategic and financial point of views.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information on the key
industry players, overall financial and market performances, list of
products and services, and company's share performances.
1. Industry Snapshot
2. Company Overview
3. Product and Services
4. Financial Information for the Fiscal Year
5. Business Strategies
7. Top 5 Competitors (Sales, Profit, No. of Employees, Market Capital)
8. Recent News
9. Analysts View
--TABLES AND FIGURES ALSO INCLUDED--
- Aviva Plc.
- Legal & General Group Plc.
- Prudential Plc.
- Morgan Stanley
- Scottish Equitable Plc.
For more information visit
Research and Markets
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
-0- Jul/10/2008 10:45 GMT
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.