- Asian stocks fell as investors weighed comments from a weekend meeting of monetary policy makers.1
- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway sees a green light at the intersection of low oil prices and record driving.4
- The President is within three votes of protecting the pact in Congress.7
- The New Jersey governor would like the U.S. government to hire the overnight package delivery company to help track immigrants.8
- The combined earnings of China’s five biggest banks are projected to rise 2 percent this year, the least since at least 2004.9
- The invitation for an Oct. 22 visit to Washington came as part of a two-day trip to Pakistan by National Security Adviser Susan Rice.11
- EU governments are bickering over how to deal with Europe’s biggest migration crisis since World War II.12
- Nothing gold can stay.