- Many residents and visitors already refer to the country's tallest peak by its traditional Athabascan name.1
- The President is within three votes of protecting the pact in Congress.4
- The New Jersey governor would like the U.S. government to hire the overnight package delivery company to help track immigrants.5
- The combined earnings of China’s five biggest banks are projected to rise 2 percent this year, the least since at least 2004.6
- The invitation for an Oct. 22 visit to Washington came as part of a two-day trip to Pakistan by National Security Adviser Susan Rice.8
- An Egyptian court on Saturday sentenced the journalists to three years in prison.11
- EU governments are bickering over how to deal with Europe’s biggest migration crisis since World War II.13
- The latest Bloomberg Politics/Des Moines Register Iowa Poll shows concerns about Clinton, enthusiasm for Sanders and the possibility of Biden roiling the Democratic field.