- Ares Management and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board bought the company for $6 billion in 2013.1
- The firm will be one of the largest hedge-fund start-ups ever.3
- The president and four employees were charged over the death of a patient.5
- MLB’s interactive media and Internet arm will operate the NHL’s digital operations, streaming services and NHL Network.6
- It is the 27th consecutive month of outflows from what used to be the world’s largest mutual fund.8
- Baxalta says Shire's offer is disruptive and undervalues the company.9
- The agency's advice could reduce infections, but hospitals don't have to follow it.10
- Greece’s government aims to reach an agreement with creditors on a new bailout within the next two weeks.11
- Lloyd Dean and John Mulligan will bring “fresh insight and perspectives.”12
- Buckle up: "History is gonna change"Doug Williams used to give polygraph exams. Now he's going to prison for teaching people how to beat them.Islamic State is allegedly circulating a slave price list for captured women and children.Hawaii’s hurricane parade shows no signs of letting up a year after it began.
- Strong box-office and theme-park results countered weakness at ABC TV.Canada, Australia, New Zealand currencies set to plunge, OppenheimerFunds says.Dirty fuels are dying so that people can live.Is this the end of the dreaded printer cartridge?